Sunday, April 05, 2009

"For Sure"

A friend and I have noticed the proliferent use of the phrase "For sure"...
I think I counted it to be used around 25 times during the Malaysia weekend.

It is THE CLASSIC formula one phrase. Have you not noticed how often it is used? I mean, who uses the phrase in general conversation? I'm "for sure" that we all use similar phrases such as 'certainly' or 'regardless' depending on the context, but "for sure" seems to be a favourite phrase amongst the sport.

I'll gladly say, if I were to get £1 for everytime the phrase was used in formula one, I probably could've bought Honda F1 myself!

The next time a driver or team principal is interviewed, listen carefully, and i'm "for sure" that he'll use the phrase.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tauseef Shad said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.